The one thing about working in the kitchen to cook meals is that it’s a time consuming job. Whether the family is small or big, cooking takes time. And the mess it leaves behind requires a thorough cleaning that makes it an even more tedious work. Keeping many such factors in mind, technology came up with appliances that every kitchen needs.
This guide will take you through 4 such appliances that’ll save a lot of your time and reduce the effort too.
So, let’s begin!
- 2-in-1 Single Serve Coffee Maker and Brewer by Living Basics
This is one of the must have kitchen appliances that you can buy at Living.ca. Practically, everybody needs their morning coffee and making it over and over again is a lot more effort than it seems. This coffee maker cum brewer with the following features will thus save your time.
- Its water container is spacious and has enough room to brew 3 cups of coffee at the same time.
- It has a stainless steel body.
- Since its removable parts are dishwasher safe, you won’t have to spend additional time cleaning it.
- 18-in-1 Multi-use Pressure Cooker
This is a smart cooker that, unlike traditional cookers, has 6 different pressure preset buttons and 9 different security settings that make cooking very easy. In fact, it can single handedly offer 18 cooking functions like making poultry, stew, rice, pasta, steamed potatoes, and much much more. Some other features that you should probably know before making a purchase are as follows.
- It can be programmed for slow cooking as well as fast cooking.
- It has a stainless steel inner pot that makes it durable.
- It can cook 70% faster than normal pressure cookers.
- Toaster Oven with an Aluminized Steel Body
This is a wonderful toaster oven that makes cooking fun. Besides, the variety you can make will keep your family craving for more. Coming to some special features of this one, they include the following.
- It has a curved inner surface so that it can accommodate pizzas as big as 9 inch.
- It can be used to bake and broil, both.
- It heats up much faster than normal ovens that saves electricity.
- Programmable Kettle Water Boiler
It’s quite frustrating to use your finger again and again to find out if the water has reached its desired degree of hotness. What’s better instead is buying this amazing temperature programmable water kettle that has the following features.
- It can be used to set the temperature anywhere between 40 degree C to 100 degree C.
- It’s equipped with a color changing LED that works as a temperature indicator.
These are, thus, the 4 amazing in-budget kitchen appliances that you won’t regret buying.