BBQs 2u is always known as the best retailer in the UK dealing in the best brands. They are partnered with brands like Napoleon, Masterbuilt, Kamado Joe, and Ooni. All the products are tested by the retailer before it is introduced in the UK market.
Recently, they added some new products and BBQ tools & utensils to their product category. This includes –
- Meater bottle opener
- Meater mitts
- Napoloen 2 pc toolset, and Pro 3 pc toolset
- Napoleon leather gloves
- Napoleon marinade injector
- Napoleon triple row grill brush
Along with that, they have also added sauces and rubs section on their website. This has made life for many customers a lot easier. With their barbeque grille, they also order tools, utensils like racks, trays, or rotisserie, and rubs and sauces of their choice. These sauces and rubs are from the Angus & Oink brand. BBQs 2u online site has various flavours to choose from.
BBQs 2u has been selling brands like Kamado Joe and Napoleon for decades, but Masterbuilt was included a few years back. Before including the product category, it was tested by BBQs 2u owner to see if it is compatible with the UK climate. Masterbuilt BBQs are made in the US and are quite popular in the country, but it took some time for Britons to adjust to this fully digitalised product.
Once Brits got accustomed to this masterpiece, every homeowner started using it. The most commonly sold is the MasterBuilt 560 BBQ Gravity series.
Masterbuilt – Gravity 560 Model
- The Masterbuilt Gravity Series 560 is a remarkable piece of equipment with a premium design that will stand out in the outdoor environment and a combination of stainless steel and black metal that simply looks fantastic.
- Masterbuilt Gravity Series 560 is a remarkable BBQ that resembles an outdoor oven more than a typical barbecue.
- It has a gravity-fed hopper for up to 12 hours of operation, a fan-controlled temperature system for consistent temperatures, and smartphone connectivity for monitoring meat throughout cooking.
- It has a useful side table for condiments and utensils with a built-in digital control panel, and there is room underneath to store coal and cleaning supplies.
- Masterbuilt boasts that the massive grill inside is big enough to fit either 4 racks of ribs, 21 burgers, 37 sausages, or 8 chicken.
- The large black grill top is surprisingly lightweight and reveals the large grill inside.
- The gravity-fed hopper affixed to the right of the grill is the true star of the show. The hopper, which is accessible via a lid, is where BBQ experts can keep all their fuel, including lump charcoal, briquettes, and wood for smoking.
At BBQs, 2u customers get gifts with every purchase of the Masterbuilt 560 Gravity series.
- MasterBuilt 560 Cover
- MasterBuilt Lumpwood Charcoal
- Kamado Joe Wood Chunks
- Box of Flamers Natural Firelighters
This is an exclusive offer that is unavailable at most sites. This is why, Britons trust BBQs 2u, because the business doesn’t only think about profit, but they also think about their customers and satisfaction level. Follow them on their Facebook page and join contests and events that they keep launching every month.