Really, the spiral tube itself does not have service existence, but since it is contained in different environments, it’ll placed on the spiral tube, which will personalize the service existence inside the spiral tube. In this situation, exactly how should we extend the service existence inside the spiral tube?
Anti-corrosion spiral steel pipe(SSAW steel pipe) means steel pipe which may be processed by anti-corrosion technology, that could effectively avoid or slow lower caffeine or electrochemical reaction during transportation and utilize. The anticorrosive spiral steel pipe can effectively avoid or slow lower corrosion, extend the service existence inside the steel pipe, minimizing the key factor cost within the steel pipe.
Most likely probably most likely probably the most generally used anti-corrosion coatings for steel pipelines include oil asphalt, PE jacket and PE foam jacket, epoxy coal tar, coal tar enamel, epoxy powder and three-layer composite structure, epoxy coal tar pitch (PF type) , Rubber-plastic epoxy coal tar pitch cold-wrapped tape (RPC type), etc. Now several broadly used pipeline anti-corrosion methods are three-layer PE composite structure, single-layer powder epoxy, PF-type cold-wrapped tape, RPC-type cold-wrapped band.
- Oil asphalt has a number of recycleables and periodic prices. However, working the elements is poor, quality is difficult to make certain, and environmental pollution is severe.
- Epoxy coal tar pitch is simple to operate, nevertheless the covering layer features a extended curing a serious amounts of is greatly impacted by the elements. It’s not suitable for field operations that’s difficult to construct below 10°C.
- Epoxy powder anti-corrosion, using electrostatic spraying method, good fusion while using the standard material anti-corrosion pipe body, strong adhesion, but epoxy powder has poor waterproof (high water absorption rate around .83%), for your cathode The safety design brings certain difficulties. The on-site appliances require high needs, the procedure is difficult, combined with the quality is tough to cope with.
- 3PE heat-shrinkable materials, strong pipeline anti-corrosion and sealing, high mechanical strength, strong waterproofness, stable quality, convenient construction, good applicability, without any pollution for your atmosphere. PE has low water absorption rate (under .01%), together with high epoxy strength, low PE water absorption and good hot melt adhesive versatility. It’s high corrosion resistance and reliability. The defect is: rather of other patch materials, pricey.
- Regarding PF type and RPC type cold-wrapped tapes is simple and easy. The matching three types of sizing glues enable PF-type epoxy coal tar pitch cold-wrapped tapes to acquire built-in almost any atmosphere, any season, in addition to any temperature conditions.
- The choices of cold-wrapped tape and 3PE heat-shrinkable tape are: it’s appropriate for every type of fabric primary anti-corrosion pipes, while other methods use primary anti-corrosion pipes in the or near to the material.