Bitcoin or BTC Roulette is simply the virtual version of the game of roulette—the game involving making bets on a spinning roulette wheel and where a ball spinning on the opposite direction will land on its numbered slots—involving bitcoin bets.
There are different roulette variants based on the number of zeros on the wheel. American roulette has double the zeros or 2 zeros. European roulette has a single zero. French roulette has you lose 50% when landing on a zero while the remaining half is assigned to the next game.
The bitcoin roulette is based on Euro roulette.
Bitcoin Roulette Strategy 101
- Bitcoin is at a High Point Right Now: Bitcoin is among the pioneering cryptocurrencies out there and thusly has a flagship crypto worth of $46,000 per bitcoin. That took decades of development and its high value has also led to casinos making games for it.
- Finding Some Bitcoin Roulette Casinos: You can click the link above to get to the most famous and best Bitcoin Roulette game version around and play immediately. Alternatively, you can view a list of Bitcoin Roulette casinos through Google to go to a preferred online gambling den.
- Profitability of Cryptocurrency: Bticoin has a high but volatile value. Gaming it isn’t so easy—it’s like having a forex or stock market investment in a sense but virtual. However, you can have fun with it since it’s already a gamble to hold on to it by playing Bitcoin Roulette.
- Earning Bitcoins through BTC Roulette: Mining bitcoin through solving complex mathematical equations and algorithms via a powerful supercomputer can be a drag. You can get BTC without mining them yourself by currency exchange, doing jobs, or outright gambling.
- Why Mine Bitcoin When You Can Win It? Not everyone has the initial monetary investment and know-how on mining loads of bitcoin for their BTC wallet. Instead, they can use their initial bitcoin for fun and gambling to get more bitcoin. Or they could do trades in the Metaverse.
- Standard Disclaimer: Gambling isn’t the way to make money for sure. If you want to gamble and make money, read up on stock market investments or bonds then invest there. If you want to gamble for fun, even for BTC, then patronize online casinos and Bitcoin roulette.
- Roulette Dealers with a Special License: It’s crucial to find a Bitcoin Roulette game or casino with a special license to operate. If it’s present, you should see it displayed on the main page of the website (as dictated by law). Read their terms and conditions carefully for your own protection.
- Only Patronized Licensed Platforms: The last thing you want is to get scammed out of your crypto or crypto winnings by fly-by-night companies lacking licenses. A licensed company serves as insurance for you that everything is on the up and up and you can deliver consequences upon the company if they do anything shady.
- Can You Become a BTC Millionaire by Gambling? Probably not. However, if you’re a gambling man or woman or NB and so forth across the gender spectrum, it’s a fun way to get BTC as opposed to selling used cars or couches on Craiglist.